What kind of personal information do we collect from users :
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, Postal Code, Country
- Social Media Profile information (ie. From connect with facebook, google etc.)
Do we use analytics tools :
We use Google Analytics and other related tools.
Do we send emails to users :
We send emails to users or users can opt-in to receive emails from us.
Do we show ads:
We show ads.
Do we use remarketing services for marketing and advertising purposes:
We use remarketing services to advertise our business.
Can users pay for services:
Users can pay for our services.
- Messaging our chatbot
- Phone number
Can Users Request Data Deletion:
Users can request for Data Deletion.
Last updated : 18th June, 2022
Interpretations and definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, ”us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Outchimp Enterprise, Plot Cha 70/70A, Level 11A, Progoti Sarani, North Badda, Dhaka 1212. Bangladesh.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to : Bangladesh.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
- Website refers to Outchimp.com, accessible from http://www.outchimp.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using your Personal Data
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Address, City, Postal Code, Country
- Phone Number
- Bank Details
- Credit/Debit Card information
- MFS (Mobile financial service) information
- Usage Data
- Social Network information
- Stored data within the Website
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service, it may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, uniques device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, type of mobile internet browser, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect also collect information that your browser send whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete flash cookies please read “Where can I change the setting for disabling , or deleting local shared objects?” available http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can _change_settings_for_disabling_or_deleting_local_shared_objects
- Web beacons Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, permit the users who have visited those pages or opened and email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be persistent or session cookies. Personal cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser
We use both persistent and session cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary essential cookies:
Type : Session Cookies, administered by us.
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent us of user accounts. Without these cookies the service that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy/ Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies, administered by us.
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of your personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contracts for the products, items or services you have purchased of or any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application push notification regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about services and events which we offer that are similar those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage you requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- To deposit customer withdrawals: we may use your bank details or MFS details to deposit your withdrawals upon request. Disbursements date will be settled by the company.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a growing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among assets transferred.
- For the purposes: We may also use your information for purpose such as showing services nearby you, data stored within the website for marketing purposes of the company, data analysis, identifying users trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services , marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situation:
- With Service Provider : we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connections with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisations of all or portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Personal Data
The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including your personal data is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your city, country or governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency.
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information on the Processing of your Personal Data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal data. These Third-party vendors collect, store, use , process and transfer information about your activity on our service in accordance with their privacy policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party providers to provide better improvement of our service
Request Data Deletion
A user may request for data deletion from our platform by contacting us via email. For Data Deletion, the user must contact us through the email used to register their profile with our platform. A user is entitled to request data deletion of any kind associated to their profile including the whole profile itself. For such requests contact: [email protected]
Upon such requests, our team will reach out to the user and verify the request to successfully approve the users data deletion request.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 15. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 15. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 15 without verification or parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information or your country reuires consent from a parent, we may require your parents’ consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
- By mail: Plot Cha 70/70A, Progoti Sarani, North Badda, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
- By email: [email protected]